Monday, August 7, 2017

Friends Again - The Friends Again EP (2x7 Inch Gatefold / 1984)




01 Lullaby No. 2 (Love On Board) 3:52
02 Wand You Wave 3:28
03 Thank You For Being An Angel 3:56
04 Sunkissed (New Version) 3;15
05 State Of Art (Remix) 3:53






Here's a project I've had on the back burner for sometime. I purchased it about six months ago and scanned all the artwork back then. The only thing left to do was to give it a proper digital recording. It's recent sale on discogs forced my decision to complete the process. I know that this had been posted some time ago on another site I frequent, but I really wanted to take it on for a full work out in my own way. Everything was scanned in HD and retouched along with high quality FLAC recordings of the nearly pristine seven inch records. I think you will find it to your liking. I know most everyone is seeking the 'State Of Art' import twelve inch, but until I have $100+ to burn, this will have to do. Thanks as always! My 'birthday' gift...to you! Enjoy!


17 comments:

  1. This is wonderful!! Thank you, fine sir!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cory! Glad you appreciate it! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy belated B-Day to you!

    Here's 'Friends Again - State of Art (12'' Version)' in 320 mp3 for anyone interested:

    http://www.filefactory.com/file/4in5ah5wckob/fa-soa12.rar

    link good for 2 weeks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you! I appreciate the 'birthday' gift link! I'm sure many others will too. :)

      Delete
    2. I still need to buy it or someone does, so I can get all the scans and give it a proper FLAC recording! ;)

      Delete
  3. thanks for this! i think it's aged very well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, it stands up pretty good, especially considering the cost of the original and reissued CD full lengths!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for this. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thank you for taking the time to comment, Lynn! :)

      Delete
  5. Please re-up "State of Art"!
    Is there anybody with a proper CD Rip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's a re-up of the SOA 12 inch that was previously shared. As far as I know this was never released as a CD single. I believe there are a few 'compilation' CD's out there that do actually have the 12 inch mix on it, but you would have to do some searching through the discogs site. http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/nRYOYeKp/file.html

      Delete
    2. Wow, Thanks!
      Anybody has a FLAC Version of Lullaby No 2, Love On Board (Extended Version)?

      Delete
    3. You're welcome. Best I can do is this 320 version...for now! :) http://www81.zippyshare.com/v/r8uF6Qu3/file.html

      Delete
    4. 320 is good for me :)
      thx & best wishes

      Delete
  6. glad the summer is over ... looks like I missed out on some fun, but it's never too late to catch up ... thanks for the reup!!! I can use some good music to get me through Hurricane Irma. It's a good thing this climate change and the predicted stronger storms are just a hoax.

    ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been lax regarding posts. End of summer drag for me and school for the daughters. Hoax...Ha, right?! Be safe down there. I've been watching the Weather Channel continually, despite it not affecting me up here in WI.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the SOM. I grabbed that from EXY a few days back, so probably won't share it here. ;)

      Delete